Tuesday 10 December 2019

Fantasia Explains Why She Is Sorry For Trying To Commit Suicide In The Past


It’s been almost ten years since the music star and actress Fantasia was admitted to a medical facility where she fought for her life after trying to commit suicide and taking a huge amount of aspirin and sleeping pills.
The singer, who gained fame as the winner of the third season of the American Idol reality TV series in 2004, opened up and talked about the experience of her suicide attempt and what made her had conducted during an episode of Behind the Music, which aired in 2010.
At the time, the diva explained that she had not fought in her and cared about nothing. Fantasia Explains Why She Is Sorry For Trying To Commit Suicide In The Past.
Fantasia also confessed that she wanted to finish her life, fall asleep and find peace.
The R & B diva admitted that she had looked in the mirror before taking all the pills from the bottle she was holding and she was perfectly aware of what she was doing at the time.
However, life has certainly improved for Fantasia and her suicidal thoughts are now a thing of the past.
Sitting on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, she explained, “I think everyone feels like I’ve tried to hurt a man, but you know I’ve had a lot of bad relations. I think it had something to do with it because it was so heavy, it was new information, I was already going through so much. But I think it was only six years, that I kept all that inside and that I did not let it out… I was very tired. When I woke up, I understood, “Oh my God, it’ll be even more dramatic.”
Appearing on The Real, the singer revealed, “When I tried to leave the world. Some would say “commit suicide”. I did not think it was me who was trying to kill me. I just wanted to be away from all that noise. If I could do that again, I would do it.
In a recent interview during an episode of “The Real”, the star was asked if there was anything she would change if she had the opportunity.
According to Fantasia, trying to end her life was what she would do if it were possible.
Currently, the singer is the proud mother of two children, a teenager, and a boy. In 2015, she married businessman Kendall Taylor.
Publicity
In addition to her sixth studio album, Sketchbook, which will hit stores in the coming weeks, Fantasia is also touring with her colleagues Robin Thicke, Tank and The Bonfyre.

No comments:

Post a Comment